- 1046 Universal Pump (80 GPH) - Eheim
German-made and extremely quiet. EHEIM universal pumps offer a large power spectrum and versatile uses. They also feature outstanding continuous operation characteristics in a more robust pump.
- Output: 80 GPH
- Head Height: 4 ft.
- Power Watt: 5W
- Intake: 1/2"
- Outlet: 3/8"
- Dimensions: 4" x 5.8" x 3”
These versatile water pumps are perfect for returning water from sump filter systems and can be used either submersed in the water, or located in-line outside of the sump (less heat transfer). Highly energy efficient with silent operation, these dependable pumps will give years of operation.
- Universal pumps are designed for use in/under water as well as for powerful use outside.
- All universal pumps have a hermetically sealed motor body. That guarantees maximum safety.
- The integrated pre-filter prevents objects from entering the impeller and ensures long performance.
- The inlet connector is designed for safe hose connection.
- The pressure connector enables the use of interesting accessories such as installation SET 2.
- The supplied assembly plate enables different assembly options.
- Low energy, less heat transfer to water
- Can be used submerged or in-line
- Silent operation
- Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or salt water
- Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included
- Optional screen prefilter intake
Quick Compare - Eheim Universal Pump
|Model||Power Usage||Maximum Head Pressure||Maximum Flow||Overall Dimensions|
|1046||5 Watts||3.11 Ft.||80 GPH||4" x 5.8" x 3”|
4.5" x 5.8" x 4.75”
|1250||28 Watts||6.5 Ft.||320 GPH||4.75" x 7" x 3.75”|
|1260||65 Watts||12 Ft.||640 GPH||6.25” x 8.5” x 4.5”|
6.25 x 8.5 x 4.5”
Should have started with this one By Tory on 11/19/2015Tory would recommend this product to a friendPurchased this pump to work with the hydor auto top off, and a second one to work with the brs gfo \ carbon filter. Perfect match for each
Works Great By David on 2/6/2012David would recommend this product to a friendI bought this to use with the Vertex UL-15 reactor that is several feet from my sump. I run carbon and GFO. Perfect match for the Vertex. With the ball valve on the Vertex wide open the GFO tumbles vigorously without causing a storm, close the ball valve a bit and get the perfect flow. Pump works great.
Could I use this pump to transport my fresh salt water from my container to the tank?
As long as it is fast enough and can pump the distance you need to go, there isn't any reason you can't use it. My advise though would be to use a lot faster pump. Being so slow I your likely to create a situation where you'll want to prop it up in the tank, then you'll forget about it, then you'll have wet floors and an upset spouse. Don't ask me how I know :-) I'd be sure to get something large enough it only takes a few minutes to do the pumping.