Deluxe CS90 Overflow with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics
Earn 975 Reward Points Earn 1,950 Reward Points$229.99
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
All Deluxe CPR CS Overflows come with the Aqualifter Pump and acrylic lid for quieter operation.
CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows are used to transport water from the tank to your sump. Deluxe models include the aqua lifter to help maintain a full siphon.
- Flow Rate: 600 GPH
- Outflow Size: 1" Bulkhead
- Width: 7.25"
- Dimensions (see photo): A: 7", B: 8.5", C: 1 3/8", D: 1.5", E: 4 3/8" , F: 5", G: 8.75", H: 5 7/8", I: 3 3/8", J: 2.75", K: 3.75"
|Product Name||Deluxe CS90 Overflow with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics|