- Deluxe CS90 with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
All Deluxe CPR CS Overflows come with the Aqualifter Pump and acrylic lid for quieter operation.
CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows are used to transport water from the tank to your sump. Deluxe models include the aqua lifter to help maintain a full siphon.
- Flow Rate: 600 GPH
- Outflow Size: 1" Bulkhead
- Width: 7.25"
- Dimensions (see photo): A: 7", B: 8.5", C: 1 3/8", D: 1.5", E: 4 3/8" , F: 5", G: 8.75", H: 5 7/8", I: 3 3/8", J: 2.75", K: 3.75"
Quiet and Clean looking By Ron on 10/13/2017Ron would recommend this product to a friendIf you have a tank that is not drilled this works great. It is quiet and a clean design. I had the tube from the pump get clogged with salt once. So that is something to watch.
Works great By Chad on 3/7/2017Chad would recommend this product to a friendThis device runs great, has never lost siphon and starts back up on it's own after feeding cycles perfectly. No algae growth other than where the spill over is which is expected. It's pretty noisy but I found a DIY build to address that. The filter sponge is a nice addition if you don't run socks. I do so I just removed them.
There are no videos related to this product.