Deluxe CS150 Overflow with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics
Earn 1,370 Reward Points Earn 2,740 Reward Points$274.99
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to sump filtration. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system. CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows are used to transport water from the tank to your sump. Deluxe models include the aqua lifter to help maintain a full siphon.They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
- Quiet operation: All units except the CS150 come with slip screen, sponge and vent tube to help reduce noise.
- Aqualifter Pump and acrylic lid included for quiet operation.
- Flow Rate: 1,600 GPH
- Outflow Size: 1.5" Bulkhead
- Width: 9 3/8"
- Dimensions (see photo): A: 9.5", B: 9.75", C: 1 7/8", D: 1.5", E: 6 1/8" , F: 5.75", G: 9.25", H: 6 7/8", I: 4", J: 3.5", K: 4 7/8"
Note: CS150 Overflow does not include slip screen, vent tube, or sponge.
|Product Name||Deluxe CS150 Overflow with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics|