- Carbo-Calcium Liquid Calcium & Alkalinity Additive - Tropic Marin
Concentrated Calcium & Alkalinity for Advanced Reefers!
Tropic Marin Carbo-Calcium contains a balanced ratio of calcium and carbonate (alkalinity) in a single solution. Traditionally two or more solutions are required but Carbo-Calcium relies on biological processes to release calcium and carbonate from a single liquid without the worry of precipitation or oxygen depletion. There are no by-products or unwanted excess CO2, phosphates, nitrates, or other pollutants while keeping a stable pH.
- No mixing required
- Single solution for calcium & alkalinity
- Maintains proper ionic balance
- Doesn't increase salinity (no sodium chloride)
- Suitable for all size aquariums
- No byproduct formation
- Suitable for all types of corals
- Easy to use
- Dosing pump ready
Two Sizes Available:
Starting with a daily dose of 5 ml of Carbo-Calcium liquid solution per 100 liters (26 gallons) of total system volume. Increase the daily dose by monitoring the alkalinity. Increase the dose by 2.5 ml per 100 liters until a constant alkalinity of 7-9 dKH is achieved.
Maximum daily dose - 25 ml of Tropic Marin Carbo-Calcium per 100 liters.
Tropic Marin Carbo-Calcium Contains: (per 1000 mL)
- 40,000 Calcium
- 5,600 dKH