Carbo-Calcium Powder Calcium & Alkalinity Additive - Tropic Marin
Concentrated Calcium & Alkalinity for Advanced Reefers!
Tropic Marin Carbo-Calcium contains a balanced ratio of calcium and carbonate (alkalinity) in a single solution. Traditionally two or more solutions are required but Carbo-Calcium relies on biological processes to release calcium and carbonate from a single liquid without the worry of precipitation or oxygen depletion. There are no by-products or unwanted excess CO2, phosphates, nitrates, or other pollutants while keeping a stable pH.
- A little powder makes a lot of liquid
- Easy to mix with RODI water
- Maintains proper ionic balance
- Doesn't increase salinity (no sodium chloride)
- Single solution for calcium & alkalinity
- Suitable for all size aquariums
- No byproduct formation
- Suitable for all types of corals
- Easy to use
- Dosing pump ready once mixed
Two Sizes Available:
- 700 g
- 1400 g
- The 700 g (1.5 lbs.) can of Carbocalcium Powder is sufficient for 5 liters (1.3 gallons) liquid solution, the 1400 g (3 lbs.) can for 10 liters (2.6 gallons) liquid solution.
- 6 level measuring spoons of Carbocalcium Powder are dissolved in 1 liter (0.26 gallons) reverse osmosis water to create the liquid mineral solution.
- Starting with a daily dose of 5 ml of Carbo-Calcium liquid solution per 100 liters (26 gallons) of total system volume. Increase the daily dose by monitoring the alkalinity. Increase the dose by 2.5 ml per 100 liters until a constant alkalinity of 7-9 dKH is achieved.
Note: In larger systems, Carbo-Calcium Powder can be added directly to a high flow area of your tank without any pre-mixing.
Maximum daily dose - 25 ml of Tropic Marin Carbo-Calcium per 100 liters.
Tropic Marin Carbo-Calcium Powder Contains: (per 700g)
- 40,000 mg Calcium
- 5,600 dKH
|Product Name||Carbo-Calcium Powder Calcium & Alkalinity Additive - Tropic Marin|
|SKU||Carbo-Calcium Powder - Tropic Marin|
As long as you keep it well sealed and dry it will last for as long as you need.