- ZT-6500A QMaven Series LED Light - Zetlight
Recommended spread up to 20" x 20"
The Zetlight ZT-6500A LED lighting fixture is a slim, sleek, and innovative new light that can be fully controlled by a Neptune Apex controller. Top of the line Bridgelux LEDs are strategically placed throughout the fixture, and the 40w big power dense LED group helps simulate natural sunlight intense power. We really like the QMaven series of lights from Zetlight for their affordability, ease of mounting, and performance.
The Zetlight ZT lights are made out of aluminum for a super light and thin design that is attractive to look at. With the moonlight strips even when the main light is off it gives off a beautiful blue accent that will act as a moonlight for your tank.
Smart Fan Technology
With Smart Fan technology the fan will start to turn on as the lights temperature increases and turn off as it decreases keeping your light running at peak performance for a lifetime. The Fan will direct cool air over the aluminum housing while the air intake shroud keeps saltwater and dust out of the cooling fins.
Controlling the Zetlight ZT is very simple with the included on-board interface and infrared remote control, there are well over 999,999 different configurations. If you have a Neptune Apex controller, it is very simple to connect the light to a serial port on a VDM module and program the light.
Flexible Mounting Solutions
Included are easy to install mounting legs that can easily mount onto the rim of any tank up to 1.2" thick. The legs can extend to fit tanks as long as 27" and tuck in as tight as 18". A hanging kit can also be used to suspend the fixture from ceilings, wall brackets or inside of a hood. If you are going to mount the light within a canopy we do recommend keeping a few inches between the fan and the top of the canopy to allow proper airflow around the fixture.
- Max Spread - 24" x 24"
- Recommended Spread - 20" x 20"
- Fixture Dimensions: 15.75" x 10.2" x 1.6" (LxWxH)
- Max Tank Length: 27"
- Min Tank Length: 17"
- Total Power: 90W
- Lumens: 4300LM
- Tank Thickness: up to 1.2"
Number of LEDs:
1x 40W Dense Group White 12000K
4x Blue 465-485nm
12x Royal Blue
1x Zetlight ZT-6500A LED fixture
1x Mounting Leg set
1x Power Supply
1x IR Remote Control
Note: Apex to Zetlight Connection Cable required for Apex control, sold separately
This is a very powerful light for its compact size By Luckywinner on 12/16/2016Luckywinner would recommend this product to a friendI have had this light now for a couple of weeks and I have to say that the color and growth of my corals have never been better. I love the ease of programming and that it comes with two different mounting options and a remote. I would highly recommend this light, for the size you get a lot of bang for your buck. I have this on a 60 cube and it works perfect.
Great Light = great Growth By Brocnizer on 8/8/2016Brocnizer wouldn't recommend this product to a friendI have had this light for 6 months now. At first I was disappointed my tank didn't look like the LFS especialliy when I brought coral home. I quickly learned this was user error. I bought this to put over a innovative marine 40 gallon.
1) This is a very strong light. I currently run Blue and purple at 80% and white at 50% power. I burned coral with this light so I started at 40% blue/purple and 20% white and worked it up slowly over one month
2) I was so envious with the Ecotech when my settings were not proper. Now with this dialed in I would say its 90% as good of color. The Ecotech still wins.
3) I didn't buy the Ecotech due to not having mounting options included. This zetlight has legs or hanging included. I started with legs but I quickly learned its too close to the water. On my 40 gallon 12 inches above the water gives the best light spread and strength.
4) This is my first coral tank. The growth I am seeing in 2 months has my LFS amazed. I now stick to the $20-$30 small frags as the growth is pretty quick
5) Overall a great light for the price. Not the best out there, but very good. I would still buy this light even though not as good as the Ecotech as it serves all my needs and saved me $150. I know the price is only $50 less than ecotech, the other $100 is from buying the mount of the ecotech.
Great Lamp By firedustflame on 3/9/2016firedustflame would recommend this product to a friendGreat lamp, really quiet, and pops out the coral colors, also very thin and with good style, a lot of versatility in the programation and most of all "APEX READY"
Really good purchase
I will be installing these on a 6 foot long 210 gallon aquarium. How many fixtures will I need? I am thinking 3 and mount then front to back along the length of the aquarium.
Ideally you will want 3 fixtures over your tank. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!