Vitamarin-F - Multi-Vitamin Supplement for Freshwater Fish (250 mL)
Advanced Multi-Vitamin Supplement for all Freshwater Fish
- Full-spectrum vitamin supplement formulated to benefit freshwater fishes and motile
- Provides a full-complement of water- and fat-soluble vitamins in ratios found to improve
overall health and coloration
- Useful when preparing fishes for spawning; also benefits parents caring for their brood
- Requires no refrigeration
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials
Vitamarin-F supplies both water- & fat- soluble vitamins in beneficial ratios to support metabolic functions in freshwater fish and invertebrates. Such compounds can be useful in breeding and for overall support of fish health and coloration. This high-purity solution is desgined to be used as a soak for vitamin-deficient foods.
Vītamarin-F does not require refrigeration, however storage in a cool, shaded area will prolong the activity of the vitamins. Refrigeration will maximize the shelf-life of the product.
Instructions & Guidelines
To fortify food: Place food in a clean container such as a small bowl or cup and add only enough Vītamarin-F to saturate. Allow at least 5 minutes to elapse before feeding, enabling adequate time for the vitamins to become thoroughly absorbed by the food. Repeat with each feeding, or as deemed necessary by the general appearance of the organisms consuming the food.
When preparing fish for spawning, feeding frequency is often increased; limit the use of Vītamarin-F to twice each day. Apply same rule when feeding parents caring for young fish. Be sure to remove any uneaten food from the aquarium after 5 - 7 minutes to ensure that water quality is not negatively-impacted by excessive nutrient input. Avoiding overfeeding is a crucial aspect of successful aquarium husbandry.
Liquid food suspensions may be fortified by adding 1 ml (approximately 8 drops) Vītamarin-F per 10 ml of food suspension; stir to mix and allow 5 minutes to elapse before feeding.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
- Vitamin-A Propionate (min): 18.75 IU/oz.
- Thiamine (B1) (min): 14.9 mg/oz.
- Riboflavin (B2) (min): 14.9 mg/oz.
- Niacin (B3) (min): 255.8 mg/oz.
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (min): 37.9 mg/oz.
- Pyridoxine (B6) (min): 14.9 mg/oz.
- Biotin (B7) (min): 0.7 mcg/oz.
- Folic Acid (B9) (min): 1.8 mcg/oz.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) (min): 3.5 mcg/oz.
- Ascorbic Acid (C) (min): 353.8 mg/oz.
- Cholecalciferol (D) (min): 1,490 IU/oz.
- Tocopherol (E) (min): 43.9 IU/oz.
- Menadione (K) (min): 0.015 mcg/oz
Ingredients: Purified water, Ascorbic acid, Niacin, dl-a-tocopherol acetate, Calcium pantothenate, Thiamine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol, Vitamin-A propionate, Cyanocobalamin, Folic acid, Biotin, Menadione dimethylpyrimidinol