Rx-U 2.5L Universal Media Reactor - Vertex (DISCONTINUED)
The Vertex Rx-U 2.5L Universal Media Reactor combines great performance for crystal clear results with solid construction, ease of use and easy maintenance. Dual chamber design for easy removal/addition of filter media.
- Holds 2.5L of Media (approx. 85 Fl oz)
- Total Height: approx. 22" (560mm)
- Chamber Diameter: approx. 4.7" (120mm)
- Foot print: approx. 5.5" (140mm)
- Internal or external use
Vertex Rx-U 2.5L Universal Media Reactor eliminates the problem of media compaction by giving complete control of flow-through to the user. These universal reactors are designed for inline, hard-plumbed applications and/or remote, soft-hose applications.
- Easy Set up
- Easy maintenance because unit can be fully disassembled
- Precision manufacturing using CNC machining for 0 variance between parts
- Cast Acrylic Tube
- PVC Base and lid for maximum durability
- PN16 U-PVC Fittings
- Onboard True Union ball valve for control of flow
- Union connection
- Barbed hose connection
- QUICK-LOC lid design for easy replenishment or removal of media
- Titatium Screws
- Silicone O-Rings
- Internal or External Applications
|Product Name||Rx-U 2.5L Universal Media Reactor - Vertex (DISCONTINUED)|
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
|Reactor Placement||In Sump|
|Media Capacity||10+ Cups / 2365mL|
We do not currently have replacement sponges for the reactors. They may be available through Vertex directly.
Vertex and Korallen Zucht - 714-274-6544 email@example.com
What type of media are you planning in running in the reactor?
It really depends on the type of media you want to put in it. It can hold up to 2.5L but depending on what that media in, 2.5L might be enough for a 5g tank or a 500g tank. With most medias its going to work for all but the most giant of tanks though.