- Ushio Aqualite 10K Double End Bulb
Choose the right bulb for your tank. Ushio Aqualite 10K simulate equatorial daylight at 5 meters of ocean depth with a balance of blue, white and red light.
- Excellent color rendering up to 90 CRI
- Superior spectrum balance
- High color stability
- High intensity
- Requires electronic ballast or pulse start ballasts to function properly.
- LumenMax ballast is a great option
Ushio Aqualite are German-made and come in both double end or single end. Various color spectrums enable you to find the right light for your tank. Ushio Aqualite lamps reduce the green light spectrum which can encourage the growth of "bad" algae on your corals.
- Ushio Aqualite 10,000 - simulates equatorial daylight at 5 meters of ocean depth.
- Ushio Aqualite 14,000 - higher blue tone - highlight your blue corals while maintaining color rendering for white rock and sand.
- Ushio Aqualite 20,000 - "blue lamp" - bulbs are blue in appearance and will help simulate a deeper ocean environment.
Great Bulb By Andy B on 1/10/2014Andy B would recommend this product to a friendI have been using the Ushio 10K bulbs for years and love the growth and color my corals attain under them. I have tried a lot of bulbs over the years and these give me the crisp whiteness I enjoy while still making brilliant color of the livestock.