AquaStik Underwater Epoxy Putty - Coralline Red - Two Little Fishies
AquaStik is our go to epoxy for its low cost, and excellent performance. Epoxy putty is widely used around the aquarium hobby because it is reef-safe and easy to use. The Two Little Fishies epoxy putty is easy to mix, and the coralline purple is one of the closest color matches on the market. The color of the putty allows it to blend in with its surroundings making it easier to hide than other types of adhesives used in aquariums.
Two Sizes Available:
- 2oz - perfect size for minimal aquascapes in nano tanks and placing frags on rocks and plugs
- 4oz - great for larger aquascape structures
Two Color Options
- Stone Grey - Great for new tank builds with fresh dry rock or new frag plugs.
- Coralline Purple - Great for existing tanks that have coralline algae growing on rocks and you want to add frags or larger corals without noticing the epoxy
Many Different Uses
- Coral Fragging
- Reptile, and small animal habitats
We suggest using and mixing small amounts at a time due to the quick setting nature of epoxy putties. On average you will have about 5 to 15 minutes of working time once mixing is completed. The epoxy cures in dry air, damp conditions, or even underwater. It is recommended to use a minimal amount since most corals will grow over the adhesive in a matter of weeks.
|Product Name||AquaStik Underwater Epoxy Putty - Coralline Red - Two Little Fishies|
|SKU||Two Little Fishies AquaStik Underwater Epoxy Putty|
This epoxy starts off fairly sticky and can hold rocks together okay, but its best feature is when it is forced into rocks it will go into the holes and harden creating a very nice bond. The rock does not need to be cleaned first however if there is a ton of algae or build up manual removal would be a nice option to help build the bond quicker. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!