API Stress Coat instantly removes chlorine and chloramines, neutralizes heavy metals, and replaces the natural slime coating fish need in times of stress. This water conditioner formula contains Aloe Vera, nature's liquid bandage, to prevent the loss of essential electrolytes and to protect damaged tissue against disease-causing organisms. Stress Coat helps fish heal torn fins and skin wounds, and can be used when setting up an aquarium, changing water, or adding new fish.
Features and Benefits
- Forms a synthetic slime coating on the skin of fish, replacing the natural secretion of slime that is lost during netting, handling, shipping, fighting and other forms of stress.
- Instantly removes chlorine and heavy metals such as copper and zinc from tap water, and removes chloramines by breaking the chlorine-ammonia bond.
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, water gardens and ponds.
Three Available Sizes
- 4 oz
- 16 oz
- 1 Gallon
Directions for Use
- Each dose of Stress Coat removes 3.0 ppm chlorine and 0.3 ppm heavy metals.
- To protect fish and condition water: Add two teaspoonfuls (10 ml) for every 10 U.S. gallons of aquarium water.
- To remove chlorine and heavy metals and neutralize chloramines: Add one teaspoonful (5 ml) for every 10 U.S. gallons (40 liters) of tap water.
- For tropical fish use only. Do not use on fish intended for human consumption.
|Product Name||Stress Coat Water Conditioner - API|
|SKU||Stress Coat Water Conditioner - API|