- Skimz Octa SC165i Internal Protein Skimmer
Skimz Octa SC165I skimmers come fitted with a Messner ASP2500 Needlewheel pump, which features German engineering for ultimate efficiency in production and performance. The space-saving design with the pump integrated within the body of the skimmer allows for flexibility of positioning within the sump, or for sumps with minimal space available.
Operating Depth: 7 to 9.5 inches
Rated for tanks up 300 gallons (1200 Liters)
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 100 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 200 gallons
- Light Bioload - 300 gallons
- Integrated Messner Pump saves space
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 8.75" x 8.75" (220mm x 220mm)
- Total Height - 20.25" (510mm)
- Cup Diameter - 6.3" (160mm)
- Pump - Messner ASP2500
- Air Intake - 600 L/H
- Power Consumption - 18w @ 120v AC
1x SC165I Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
1x Messner ASP2500 Needlewheel Pump
1x Air Silencer
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
very good skimmer By lisa on 11/24/2018lisa would recommend this product to a friendi've had it for a year now. quiet pull lots of skim mate. easy to tune
Worksgreat By chuckiesreef on 7/11/2017chuckiesreef would recommend this product to a friendDropped her in sump some slight adjustments Off to work it goes what I was hoping for
Quality Product By Ty on 10/4/2016Ty would recommend this product to a friendThis review may be a little premature, seeing as I've only been running this skimmer for a little over 12 hours, but I gotta say this thing is awesome. It looks great, feels solid, and was easy to assemble. After plugging it in I had some slight trouble with noise and excess bubbles flowing back into the sump, but that was operator error and all I had to do was adjust the airflow valve. Now it is running nearly silent and already pulling skimmate. I couldn't be happier with this skimmer. Definitely would recommend to others.
Great skimmer here! By Kevin T on 9/2/2016Kevin T would recommend this product to a friendHaving heard very little about this line of Skimz skimmers, I was a little skeptical. I am pleasantly surprised by the excellent build quality, extremely low volume level, and impressive performance of this skimmer! Im using this on a 150 gallon and it's working very well.