- Skimz Octa SC165i Internal Protein Skimmer
Skimz Octa SC165I skimmers come fitted with a Messner ASP2500 Needlewheel pump, which features German engineering for ultimate efficiency in production and performance. The space saving design with the pump integrated within the body of the skimmer allows for flexibility of positioning within the sump, or for sumps with minimal space available.
Rated for tanks up 300 gallons (1200 Liters)
Operating Depth: 7 to 9.5 inches
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 100 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 200 gallons
- Light Bioload - 300 gallons
- Integrated Messner Pump saves space
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Foot Print - 8.75" x 8.75" (220mm x 220mm)
- Total Height - 20.25" (510mm)
- Cup Diameter - 6.3" (160mm)
- Pump - Messner ASP2500
- Air Intake - 600 L/H
- Power Consumption - 18w @ 120v AC
1x SC165I Skimmer Body and Collection Cup
1x Messner ASP2500 Needlewheel Pump
1x Air Silencer
1x Level Control Valve
1x Level Control Knob
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Worksgreat By chuckiesreef on 7/11/2017chuckiesreef would recommend this product to a friendDropped her in sump some slight adjustments Off to work it goes what I was hoping for
Quality Product By Ty on 10/4/2016Ty would recommend this product to a friendThis review may be a little premature, seeing as I've only been running this skimmer for a little over 12 hours, but I gotta say this thing is awesome. It looks great, feels solid, and was easy to assemble. After plugging it in I had some slight trouble with noise and excess bubbles flowing back into the sump, but that was operator error and all I had to do was adjust the airflow valve. Now it is running nearly silent and already pulling skimmate. I couldn't be happier with this skimmer. Definitely would recommend to others.
Great skimmer here! By Kevin T on 9/2/2016Kevin T would recommend this product to a friendHaving heard very little about this line of Skimz skimmers, I was a little skeptical. I am pleasantly surprised by the excellent build quality, extremely low volume level, and impressive performance of this skimmer! Im using this on a 150 gallon and it's working very well.
Today on BRStv's 52 FAQ, we're answering James Edw ...
Starting at: $149.99
Out of stock