Skimz Monzter SM201 Internal Protein Skimmer (DISCONTINUED)
The Skimz E-Series SM201 Internal Protein Skimmer gives you high performance skimming at a great value. Bubble plate design minimizes pre-mature bubble bursting which also reduces height of the skimmer.
- Rated for tanks 211-528 gallons (800-2000 Liters)
- BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 190 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 240 gallons
- Light Bioload - 320 gallons
- Air intake: 254 GPH (960 LPH), making it capable of handling a higher water throughput.
- Operating Depth: 7" to 9.5"
- Low power consumption and high performance
- Skimmer draws water directly from sump
- Features a Skimz ES5000 Needlewheel Pump - no feed pump required
- Integrated cylindrical and cone shape chambers help reduce bubble bursting and surface agitation
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Body Diameter: 7.87" (200mm)
- Foot Print: 9.21” x 9.21” (234mm x 234mm)
- Total Height: 21.5” (545mm)
- Cup Diameter: 201mm
ES5000 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using the advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 254 GPH (960 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
|Product Name||Skimz Monzter SM201 Internal Protein Skimmer (DISCONTINUED)|
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
|Maximum System Volume||Over 300 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||201 - 300 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Space Saver|