Skimz Monzter SM161 Internal Protein Skimmer
The Skimz Monzter E-Series SM161 Internal Protein Skimmer gives you high performance skimming at a great value. Bubble plate design minimizes pre-mature bubble bursting which also reduces height of the skimmer.
- Rated for tanks 132 - 317 gallons (500-1200 Liters)
- BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 120 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 150 gallons
- Light Bioload - 200 gallons
- Air intake: 206 GPH (780 LPH), making it capable of handling a higher water throughput.
- Operating Depth: 7" to 9.5"
- Low power consumption and high performance
- Design allows cleaned water to exit bottom practically bubble-free
- Skimmer draws water directly from sump
- Features a Skimz ES2800 Needlewheel Pump - no feed pump required
- Integrated cylindrical and cone shape chambers help reduce bubble bursting and surface agitation
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Body Diameter: 6.3" (160mm)
- Foot Print: 7.4” x 7.4” (188mm x 188mm)
- Total Height: 21.5” (545mm)
ES2800 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 206 GPH (780 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 13 Watts
|Product Name||Skimz Monzter SM161 Internal Protein Skimmer|
|Maximum System Volume||Over 300 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||151 - 200 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Space Saver|