- Hand-crafted with high quality materials and precision CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Recirculating design along with high efficiency pump helps to maximize the CO2 injected into reactor
- Water Swirling Chamber (WSC) integrated into base to force water upward evenly - minimizing dead spots
- Cone-Shaped Gas Channeling Chamber (GCC) at top of reactor helps channel undissolved CO2 to recirculate via the circulation pump
- Space for pH probe
- Easily fill additional media
- Method of feeding: Feed pump or gravity
- Body Diameter: 5.9" (150mm)
- Holds roughly 11.9 pounds of media
- Foot Print: 8.11” x 10.43” (206mm x 265mm)
- Total Height: 22.05” (560mm)
- Feed Inlet: 1/4" (6.35mm) polyethylene tubing
E2800 Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on reactor body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
Test Revie By bprom the webcoder on 8/16/2016bprom the webcoder wouldn't recommend this product to a friendYou can ignore/delete this. Thanks.
Awesome design... BUT By Andrew on 8/14/2015Andrew would recommend this product to a friendI would easily give this 5/5 start, but the included pump is a piece of junk. While it operates up to par the O-ring design (or lack thereof) which seals the impeller assembly makes it highly prone to leaking, which is a pretty big deal for an external pump. While a silicone seal around the seam can fix this, the seal must be broken and reapplied anytime access to the impeller is needed.
Ask a question
The size of the calcium reactor will heavily depend on the amount of coral and demand for calcium and alkalinity. When it comes to calcium reactors we always suggest going larger than what you may think you will need since a small calcium reactor can become very hard to manage in regards to pH. With that being said, you can always add a secondary chamber to help scrub any lingering CO2 if your corals start to outgrow your reactor, but with the CM152 it may be a while before that happens.