Prism Auto Top Off - ReefBreeders
Keep salinity and your aquariums water level consistent with Reef Breeders low profile Prism-ATO. Water level changes are registered in fractions of a second using infrared level sensors and with all internal components built into the sensor, there are no additional controllers to mount. Reef Breeders Prism is designed to work with aquariums of all sizes, from pico desktops and All-in-One aquariums with limited space to large reef tanks with full sumps. Its small platform allows it to be installed unobtrusively almost anywhere!
Three built-in infrared sensors
- Low Level: If water drops below this point, the pump will be activated until the water hits the next sensor.
- Fill Level: 1" above the low-level sensor, this sensor turns the fill pump off when it detects water.
- High Level: 1" above the fill level, and 2" above the low-level sensor, this sensor deactivates the pump when it senses water.
- Power Input - 120V AC, 60Hz
- DC Pump Max Head - 8 feet
- Max Mounting/Tank Thickness - 0.50"
- Internal Dimensions - 3"L x 1"W x 1.25"H
- External Dimensions - 1.25"L" x 1"W
- Warranty - 12 Months
- Water Level Detection - Infrared
1x Power Supply
1x Tubing Holder
|Product Name||Prism Auto Top Off - ReefBreeders|
Yes that ato would be perfect for that tank. Thanks!