PNS ProBio Live Bacteria & Coral Food (16 oz) - Hydrospace
Earn 135 Reward Points Earn 270 Reward Points$27.99
Nutrient-dense Live Purple Non-Sulfur Bacteria for Biofiltration, Coral Food, & Nutrient Control
- Live PNS (Rhodopseudomonas palustris) bacteria supplement
- Removes ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate
- Breaks down detritus and consumes organic waste
- For use in both saltwater and freshwater environments
- Produces plant growth hormones
- Live food for corals and other bacterivores
- Rich in protein, carotenoids, and vitamins
- Use regularly as part of feeding & maintenance regimen
- 1 16oz bottle treats 400 gallons of aquarium water
PNS ProBio is a live Purple Non-Sulfur bacteria supplement that offers a host of benefits to both saltwater and freshwater aquarium systems alike. In addition to its ability to naturally remove ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate via assimilation and denitrification; ProBio is also able to break down organic waste and detritus to keep your system running efficiently. The strain of PNS contained in ProBio (Rhodopseudomonas palustris) has been known to compete aggressively with pathogens such as Vibrio and can even outcompete algae and cyanobacteria for vital resources, so dose it regularly to keep your aquarium in balance.
In addition to its powerful biofiltration capabilities, ProBio can also serve as a nutritious addition to your livestock's diet. It is rich in protein, carotenoids, and vitamins and selectively consumed by corals, where it can often carry out symbiotic interactions with zooxanthellae. For herbivorous fish, you can use ProBio as a prebiotic and use it to soak food to help break down cellulose and ease digestion.
ProBio has been designed to be used regularly as part of a routine feeding and maintenance regimen. It is also great for reestablishing beneficial bacterial colonies after medications or to address "old tank syndrome". Each sealed bottle has a shelf life of 8 months and can tolerate temperature swings from 33°F to 130°F.
Instructions for Use
Dose: Use 1.25 mL of ProBio per 1 gallon of system water in an area of high flow.
For best results:
- Shake bottle before use
- Cut UV & Ozone sterilization for first 24 hours after each application
- Store at room temperature
Organic growth medium and live purple non-sulfur bacteria (Rhodopseudomonas palustris)
|Product Name||PNS ProBio Live Bacteria & Coral Food (16 oz) - Hydrospace|