- Nitrite Low Range Colorimeter HI707 Hanna Checker - Fresh Water
Check for low ranges of Nitrites in your fresh water. The Hanna HI707 Checker HC Handheld Colorimeter for Nitrite LR bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Accurate, affordable and easy to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, remove sample and add reagent. Last, re-insert sample into the Hanna Nitrite LR Checker, press the button and read the results. Done.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA's powder reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Range: 0 to 600 ppb NO2-N
- Resolution: 1 ppb
- Accuracy: ±20 ppb ±5% of reading at 25°C
- Light Source: Photodiode @ 470 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 10 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method:Adaptation of EPA diazotization method 354.1. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
No questions yet. Be the first to ask a question!
You May Also Be Interested In...