Ships with Frozen Flat Rate Shipping
Ready-to-use PE Mysis (Mysis diluviana aka Mysis relicta)—pre-rinsed freshwater shrimp harvested by Piscine Energetics
Harvested from pristine cold lakes fed by mountain glaciers, these mysis shrimp are excellent source of nutrition for both saltwater and freshwater fish, as well as corals and many other invertebrates.
- Naturally high in omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids
- Low salt content -- great for both freshwater and marine animals
- Particle size 7000 – 25,000 microns
Invert bottle to mix.
Add 1-2 teaspoons* of Mysis-Feast per 100 gallon tank each day. Add to a high flow area of the tank, or for target feeding, premix 4 parts tank water with 1 part Mysis-Feast. Target Feeding undiluted product is not advised. You should add enough for your fish to consume within 2 to 3 minutes.
*New users should start with half the recommended dose and slowly increase to the full dosage over a 1 month span.
- Crude Protein (min) --- 6.5%
- Crude Fat (min) --- 1.2%
- Omega-3, Omega-6 --- 35%
- DHA --- 13.5%
- EPA --- 13.5%
- ARA --- 3.2%
- Crude Fiber (max) --- 1.4%
- Moisture (max) --- 93.0%
Saltwater, Mysis diluviana, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Proprionic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Larixinic Acid
Keep refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) at all times. Best used within 4 months.
- Small - 6 oz bottle of Mysis-Feast
- Medium - 16 oz bottle of Mysis-Feast
- Large - 32 oz bottle of Mysis-Feast
|SKU||Mysis-Feast Refrigerated Freshwater Shrimp - Reef Nutrition|