- Metro+ Multi-Purpose Treatment - Hikari
- 3.5 oz
- Contains proven ingredients - metronidazole
- Can be used as a bath or with food
- Works systemically
- Extremely safe powered formula
- Use for pond, freshwater or marine fishes
Hikari Directions for Use
As a Bath
- As a bath treatment for external metronidazole-susceptible, microbial diseases of marine and freshwater aquarium and pond fishes (e.g. hole-in-the-head and lateral line).
- Use 1 capful (~9.7g) per 10 gallons of water.
- A partial or complete water change should be made just prior to beginning treatment and every 24 hours thereafter, followed by re-treatment. Any water used should first be conditioned with ULTIMATE or a combination of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X and Stress-X to remove ammonia, chlorine and chloramines. Repeat the treatment every 24 hours for 5 to 7 days or until mortalities cease or healing of lesions occurs. If improvement is not noted within three (3) days, discontinue treatment and consider other therapy.
Oral Treatment For Fish: For systemic (internal) infections, Metro+ can be fed mixed with fish food.
Metronidazole (2-methyl-5-nitroimidazole-1-ethanol) (active ingredient); sodium chloride, synthetic polymers and a chelating agent.
FOR AQUARIUM OR POND USE ONLY
NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL USE
NOT FOR VETERINARY USE
NOT FOR FOOD FISH USE
It's Week 51 of 52 Weeks of Reefing, and today we ...
No related items recommended for this product.