MP2C-C Biomedia Filter Bag with Media - MarinePure
Earn 245 Reward Points Earn 490 Reward Points$49.99
Why does BRS recommend this?
Biological filtration is the number one key to a nice and stable reef tank, and anytime we can sneak in some MarinePure Biomedia into an All in one tank, sump, or even overflows we will. We have run density tests and they have proved to be more porous than any live rock we could find. They are a great base for sponge growth, microfauna, and even coral frags.
MarinePure MP2C-C has an overall surface area of 96,000 sq ft per media bag. The increased amount of surface area will give bacteria a place to colonize helping with the overall biological filtration capacity of your tank.
Random sizes and shapes of MarinePure in an easy to use media bag that has been specifically designed to help with the overall reduction of ammonia and nitrite in the aquarium.
- Great for tanks from 40 gallons to 1500 gallons
- Contains 1 Gallon of MarinePure Media (approx.)
The media’s composition is similar to natural rock formations. MarinePure provides approximately 150,000 sq. Ft per cu. Ft (510 m2/L) of accessible surface area. The properties of MarinePure create a stable home for a dense population of beneficial bacteria that remove ammonia and nitrites from your aquarium. Some systems will also see a decrease in nitrates. MarinePure will work in sumps, trickle filters, wet/dry filters, hang on the back filters or directly in the tank.
- 100% Tank Tested
- Most technically advanced bio-filtration substrate
- High usable surface area for beneficial bacteria growth
- Open porosity means maximum bacteria exposure to contaminates and promotes excellent water circulation and less clogging
- Designed specifically to target ammonia and nitrite removal and minimizes nitrates
- Inert and chemically stable
- Greater than 80% open porosity
- Provides consistent water chemistry
- Reduces tank maintenance
- Able to support large fish loads
- Can be cleaned, reused and sterilized
Compare MarinePure Products
1½” Marinepure Sphere: 240 sq ft
2" Marinepure Cube: 720 sq ft
8"x8"x1” Marinepure Block: 5,750 sq ft
8"x8"x4”Marinepure Block: 23,000 sq ft
|Product Name||MP2C-C Biomedia Filter Bag with Media - MarinePure|