- Amino Acid Concentrate Fish - Korallen-Zucht
KZ Amino Acid Concentrate Fish works with both juvenile and adult fish to improve immunity and promote coloration by replenishing the amino acids that fish are not able to produce in sufficient amounts. Can be used as a food-enriching soak on frozen, pellet or flake fish foods.
- Helps to correct malnutrition, supports healthy immune system, and enhances natural colors.
- In juvenile fish, resilience and disease-resistance are increased.
Dry Food (Pellets): Soak food in water and amino acids
Frozen Food: Mix food thoroughly with amino acids
- Juvenile Fish (up to 10 weeks): Add 1 drop per 10 grams of food daily.
- Adult Fish (3 months and older): Add 1 drop per 10 grams of food 1-2 times weekly.
Do not exceed recommended amount
Great for immune system and color! By Sky on 11/11/2013Sky would recommend this product to a friendI used this with immun stabil to treat an eye infection with my clownfish after just 3 days the eye was cleared and the colors of my fish and shrimp exploded with vibrant pigments plus the fish go crazy for it!