- The elements and active components are embedded in a solid carrier substance.
- Elements and active components are automatically dissolved from the solid carrier substance in small quantities directly to the water.
- The “Automatic Elements” can be placed into an internal filter or directly into a sump area with adequate flow.
- The structure of the carrier substance does make sure to release the elements and active components constantly up to 4 months directly into the water.
- These automatic products contain the same elements and active components as the corresponding liquid products.
- Up to 100% increased growth of many SPS and LPS, even sensitive types such as Fiji and Tonga corals.
- Injured corals recover faster.
- Tridacnas show more defined colors clearly.
- Gonipora and Alveopora can be kept more easily.
- Improved coloration of all corals.
- Fiji and Tonga Montipora grow faster and maintain their different colors.
- SPS corals produce more slime and therefore have improved protection from predators.
Dosage: 1 piece / 100 L / 4 months
Keep out of the reach of children
To find the right Korallen-Zucht solutions for your tank or simply learn more about the ZEOvit System, check out our BRStv Buyer’s Guide To Korallen Zucht or download the Korallen-Zucht product guides below.
|Product Name||Amino Acid Automatic Elements - Korallen-Zucht|
|SKU||Korallen-Zucht Amino Acid Automatic Elements|
One piece per pack. 1 piece will treat 100 liters of tank water for 4 months. This is equivalent to 1 piece per 25 gallons replaced every 4 months. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
This could be diluted in salt water mixture in a larger quantity if needed. Additionally there are less concentrated Amino acid supplements such as Two little fishies. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!