- The elements and active components are embedded in a solid carrier substance.
- Elements and active components are automatically dissolved from the solid carrier substance in small quantities directly to the water.
- The “Automatic Elements” can be placed into an internal filter or directly into a sump area with adequate flow.
- The structure of the carrier substance does make sure to release the elements and active components constantly up to 4 months directly into the water.
- These automatic products contain the same elements and active components as the corresponding liquid products.
- Up to 100% increased growth of many SPS and LPS, even sensitive types such as Fiji and Tonga corals.
- Injured corals recover faster.
- Tridacnas show more defined colors clearly.
- Gonipora and Alveopora can be kept more easily.
- Improved coloration of all corals.
- Fiji and Tonga Montipora grow faster and maintain their different colors.
- SPS corals produce more slime and therefore have improved protection from predators.
Dosage: 1 piece / 100 L / 4 months
Keep out of the reach of children
To find the right Korallen-Zucht solutions for your tank or simply learn more about the ZEOvit System, check out our BRStv Buyer’s Guide To Korallen Zucht or download the Korallen-Zucht product guides below.
|Product Name||Amino Acid Automatic Elements - Korallen-Zucht|
|SKU||Korallen-Zucht Amino Acid Automatic Elements|
This could be diluted in salt water mixture in a larger quantity if needed. Additionally there are less concentrated Amino acid supplements such as Two little fishies. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
One piece per pack. 1 piece will treat 100 liters of tank water for 4 months. This is equivalent to 1 piece per 25 gallons replaced every 4 months. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!