- A360W-E Tuna Sun LED Aquarium Light (Wide Angle) - Kessil
Shine a little light on your freshwater tank or refugium with the controllable A360WE Tuna Sun LED Light from Kessil. Kessil has put years of research into their LEDs creating a Dense Matrix LEd which tightly packs the LEDs onto one chip with numerous colors and numerous wavelengths of light - creating an amazing shimmer.
- Kessil Logic™ - Adjust color on one channel and intensity on another channel 6000-9000K
- Double Peak spectrum - improves plant color and growth
- Compatible with external 0~10V Controllers like Neptune Apex or Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper
- Compact, pendant design
- Exceptional shimmer effect
- Dense Matrix LED - patented design of tightly packed LED
- Two Channels for fine tuning of color spectrum
- Quiet operation
- Runs cool at high efficiency
Dense Matrix LED
Kessil has spent millions of dollars and five years researching a different approach to LED. Instead of individually wrapped LED chips, Kessil tightly packs them together. This results in blends of different light wavelengths before they leave the light, providing uniform color throughout your tank. The single light source eliminates the spotlight effect, effectively spreading the light over a wide area.
The new proprietary Kessil Logic™ is featured on the A360 LEDs. It is a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. Before you could vary the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix. Now users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other boosting the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.
- On/off timing
- Intensity and color spectrum adjustment
- Ideal 6000k-9000K color spectrum for freshwater tanks and refugiums
- Compatible with 0~10V Controller
- Apex Ready+ - Certified by Neptune Systems. Use Kessil A360 Neptune Apex Control Cable
- Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper. Use Kessil A360 ReefKeeper Control Cable
- Control multiple lights by connecting them with the Kessil A360 Unit Link Cable
What's in the Box
- Kessil A360W-E LED Light with cord
- Extension Cable
- AC Adapter
- Power Cord
- Two Metal Hooks - to attach light to wood, acoustical tile or other ceiling
- Two Light Mounting sets
- Dimensions: 3.8" Length x 4" Diameter
- Coverage Area: 24" surface diameter by 3' penetration (on average)
- Power Usage: 90W
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (Input), 19V DC (Output)
Do these lights have the option of moonlight, dusk, and dawn effects or do they just turn on and off on a timer
Is this model controllable?
The Kessil A360 models are controllable either by using the knobs, a Neptune Apex and VDM module, or the stand-alone Kessil Controller that we will have available shortly. The controller can combine 2 separate channels of lights.
To control multiple units you can connect them with the link cable.
I hope this helps!
Have a great day :)