IceProbe Thermoelectric Aquarium Chiller - Nova Tec
Earn 505 Reward Points Earn 1,010 Reward Points$119.99
Easily install the IceProbe Water Chiller in your small aquarium for quiet, efficient cooling.
- Easy installation with a bulkhead or suspend for top mounting with simple bracket
- Uses the Peltier Effect - Thermoelectric cooling system whereby probe cools water by removing heat and radiating through fins of chiller
- Quiet, low-speed fan, no refrigerants
- Can cool 10 gallons of water 6° - 8°F below ambient air temp
Multiple IceProbe chillers can be used to achieve higher temperature differentials. Greater temperature differentials can be achieved by insulating the exterior surfaces of the aquarium. For example, a single IceProbe Chiller can maintain a temperature differential of over 20ºF in a fully insulated 10 gallon aquarium.
IceProbe Typical Temperature (°F) Pulldown
|Chiller||10 Gallons of Water||20 Gallons of Water||40 Gallons of Water|
|1 Chiller||6-8° F||3-4° F||1-2° F|
- 1. Drill a 1.25" diameter hole in your sump, prefilter or aquarium.
- 2. Remove the white nylon nut from the threaded probe.
- 3. Insert the probe through the hole. Be sure to have the silicon ring on outside wall.
- 4. Tighten the nut onto the inside wall over the probe. Be sure seal is tight.
|Product Name||IceProbe Thermoelectric Aquarium Chiller - Nova Tec|