IceProbe Thermoelectric Aquarium Chiller
Easily install the IceProbe Water Chiller in your small aquarium for quiet, efficient cooling.
- Easy installation with a bulkhead or suspend for top mounting with simple bracket
- Uses the Peltier Effect - Thermoelectric cooling system whereby probe cools water by removing heat and radiating through fins of chiller
- Quiet, low-speed fan, no refrigerants
- Can cool 10 gallons of water 6° - 8°F below ambient air temp
Multiple IceProbe chillers can be used to achieve higher temperature differentials. Greater temperature differentials can be achieved by insulating the exterior surfaces of the aquarium. For example, a single IceProbe Chiller can maintain a temperature differential of over 20ºF in a fully insulated 10 gallon aquarium.
IceProbe Typical Temperature (°F) Pulldown
|Chiller||10 Gallons of Water||20 Gallons of Water||40 Gallons of Water|
|1 Chiller||6-8° F||3-4° F||1-2° F|
- 1. Drill a 1.25" diameter hole in your sump, prefilter or aquarium.
- 2. Remove the white nylon nut from the threaded probe.
- 3. Insert the probe through the hole. Be sure to have the silicon ring on outside wall.
- 4. Tighten the nut onto the inside wall over the probe. Be sure seal is tight.
|Dimensions||4-3/4"L x 4-3/4"W x 7-1/8"H|
|Power Consumption||60 watts|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
|Additional Notes||Installation requires drilling a 1.25" diameter hole in your sump, prefilter or aquarium.|
|Temperature Control||Controller (Sold Separately)|
Thank you for reaching out to us. The probe is solid aluminum coated with a very durable FDA compliant material.
Please let me know if you need anything further and take care!
Thank you for your interest in Bulk Reef Supply. At the moment we are currently only able to ship to the US and Canada. For further information on our shipping policies please check out our shipping information located at https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/shipping-delivery
Unfortunately all of our models are designed for use on 110 v for North America. Often contacting the manufacturer directly will be able to point you in the direction of a retailer in your location.
This item is a tiny chiller meant for cooling nano tanks by a degree or two. For a tank that size you will need a full sized chiller. The best way to size a chiller would be to use the JBJ chiller calculator linked below. Most likely it will be something in 1/5-1/4 size but will depend on things like your lighting, etc.