hw tracetip 1 contains high purity trace elements for the growth and coloration of your reef tank. Use alone or with hw tracetip 2 for faster absorption of trace elements.
- Use as a stand-alone or in conjunction with hw tracetip 2
- Enhanced coloration and growth
- Contains no complexing or chelating agents
hw Dosing Instructions
- Add 1.5 mL for every 50 US gallons of aquarium water, daily
- If using in combination with hw tracetip 2, wait at least 5 minutes before adding second solution
NOTE: As always, follow manufacturer's instructions.
|Product Name||Tracetip 1 Trace Elements - HW Wiegandt (DISCONTINUED)|
|SKU||hw tracetip 1 trace elements|
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
It would be more common for those who lack on water changes to need this. If you do them regularly most of the time you do not need to dose trace elements. I would do a water change, wait 3-4 days and then send an ICP test off to test trace elements.
This product should work with Kalkwasser as well as with 2 part dosing methods. Kalkwasser does not contain trace elements so you do not need to worry about "double dosing" them.
If you are asking if you can add the trace element solution to your ATO reservoir I would say that is Not advised as there may be unwanted interactions between the elements contained in the HW Tracetip and the concentrated Kalk solution.
I hope this helps!
Have a great day :)