Gravity ATO - IceCap
The IceCap Gravity ATO is a compact and simple auto top off solution for those wishing to replenish evaporated water in their aquariums without dealing with pumps, sensors, or power cords.
- No electricity required for operation
- Ideal for small aquariums or sumps
- Simple to set up and operate
How It Works
Simply screw the reservoir bottle onto its base and mount it to your tank rim.When the water level drops to reveal the shorter tube, the water in the bottle automatically flows into the tank do to the pressure difference-- no electricity required!
- Select a suitable mounting insert for the tank's thickness and insert it into the groove on the Gravity ATO Base.
- Cut the tubing to the proper length based on the desired water level. There should be a long tube and a short tube, both cut at a slant. Insert the two tubes onto the Gravity ATO Base.
- Thread the bottle into the base and install it onto the rim of the fish tank.
- Adjust water level as needed to ensure both tubes are in the water. Over time, the Gravity ATO will replenish evaporated water when the water level falls under the shorter tube.
1x Gravity ATO Base
3x Mounting Inserts for various rim sizes
1x 500 mL Reservoir Bottle
|Product Name||Gravity ATO - IceCap|
|Included Mounting||Hang On/Bracket|
|Recommended Tank Size||Up to 50 Gallons|