- GFO & Carbon Reactor - Deluxe with MJ1200 Pump (OPEN BOX) - Bulk Reef Supply
Why does BRS recommend this?
The Deluxe reactor has a slimmer form as the bracket is molded directly into the canister head, as well as integrated push connect fittings to keep things as compact as possible. Along with the standard easy to use push connect tubing, flow control, and a refillable cartridge. We took easy to find components to keep things cheap, while designing an efficient easy to refill reactor for aquarium use. We keep hearing our reactors are the easiest to refill even when compared to others three times the price. When changing the media is easy you are more likely to do it in a timely fashion as well. We also recommend having an extra refillable cartridge on hand to make changing media that much easier.
Deluxe BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor comes with the following features over our standard BRS reactor.
- Sleek black styling
- Heavy duty built In bracket
- Included elbows for easy hose routing
- Pressure release for allowing air to escape
- Lower profile canister with increased transparency.
Ultra-transparent media cartridge allows for clearest viewing of reactor media
The Deluxe BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor is designed to be easy to use, setup and maintain the BRS fluidized reactor is perfect for utilizing GFO and Carbon in the aquarium. several distinct advantages over other brands.
- Ultra-transparent media cartridge allows for clear viewing of reactor media
- Heavy duty plastic construction
- ½" fittings and ports throughout to reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates
- Swivel 90° fittings on both sides of the unit for easy positioning of the tube
- (2) 3 Ft. sections of tubing
- Filter wrench
- High quality ½" ball valve for precise tuning.
- Holds three cups of carbon (Approx. 300g) or two cups of GFO (Approx 290g).
- Dimensions are 13"H x 6"W x 5" D
- Pump (optional) and media sold separately
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactors use 1/2" Push Connect fittings and 1/2" Mur-Lok Polyethylene Tubing
There are no videos related to this product.
No related items recommended for this product.