G.A. Murdock

1/2" Polyethylene RO Tubing

Grouped product items
No options of this product are available.

Standard 1/2" (OD) tube for RO systems and BRS reactors


Made in the USA, Mur-lok Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) tubing is designed for use with all Mur-lok and John Guest push connect fittings. Mur-lok polyethylene tubing offers excellent pressure and temperature ratings and has outstanding resistance to environmental stress cracking, surpassing 1000 hours of ASTM D1693 (10% IGEPAL testing). The tubing is BPA-Free, FDA approved materials and is NSF Standard 58 Certified.


The Mur-lok LLDPE Tubing is NSF 58 Component Certified. The products were put through rigorous structural and material testing to help ensure they meet the standards for drinking water. This certification also ensures that our Mur-lok tubing can be easily incorporated into any NSF certified drinking water system with minimal paperwork and minimal, if any, re-testing.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:1/2" Polyethylene RO Tubing
Your Rating
Only registered users can write reviews. Please or

Product Questions

I have a really old reef filler pump it is blue and says chemical feed pump on it . Looking for tubing to use for the feed end I remember it was a hard tube would the1/2 inch to tubing work
Question by: Robert on Feb 6, 2020, 5:03 PM
Hey there,

Without knowing the output dimensions of the pump I would not know what size tubing you need.
Answer by: Thomas Billington on Feb 7, 2020, 7:32 AM
How long is this? I'm assuming this is per foot?
Question by: Tommy Ballesteros on Feb 6, 2020, 7:29 AM
Hey there,

Yes it is sold by the foot.

Take care
Answer by: Thomas Billington on Feb 6, 2020, 1:51 PM
I am assuming this is sold by the foot?
Question by: Christopher Williams on Nov 1, 2019, 4:19 PM
Hey there-

Great question! That is correct, the polyethylene tubing is sold by the foot.

Take care!
Answer by: Brad Ohmann on Nov 3, 2019, 10:47 AM
Can you tell me the OD of the 1/2" tubing?
Question by: Chris Rollison on Jul 16, 2016, 2:23 PM
Hi Chris,
The O.D of our ½” Mur-Lok RO tubing will be exactly ½”. RO tubing is measured by the outside diameter making identifying the size pretty simple.
Thanks for the question, and if you have any more let us know. : )
Answer by: Charlie on Jul 18, 2016, 8:31 AM
Is it possible to get this tubing in blue? I would like to use it for running my reactors in my sump but I am a little anal-retentive with the way I want my system to look. I will be using blue PVC pipe for my drains and returns to my tank and would like to have blue tubing for my reactors as well.
Question by: Joel Brewer on Mar 7, 2016, 10:06 AM
Great question!
Unfortunately we only have this tubing available in Black and White currently. You may be able to find 1/2" polyethylene tubing at a hardware store which could work.
Answer by: Connor on Mar 9, 2016, 6:28 PM
Is this the same tubing that comes with the dual reactor. I need a little more length on the tubes and don't want to lose flow
Question by: Bill on Feb 1, 2016, 3:18 PM
Great question! Yes, this is the same tubing that all of our BRS branded reactors come with.
Answer by: Carter on Feb 12, 2016, 10:38 AM
What type of fitting / adaptor do I need to buy to go from my PVC manifold which will be 1/2" PVC to the tubing for the BRS reactors?
Question by: Chris on Jun 21, 2014, 12:57 PM
Hi Chris,
You would want to adapt your tubing to 1/2" female NPT threads. From there you can get a 1/2" male NPT x 1/2" push connect fitting for the reactor tubing. Sku 100003 at the link below :-)

Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Jun 21, 2014, 12:57 PM
Is this the same tubing that comes with all the brs rodi units?
Question by: Matt on Dec 15, 2013, 5:54 PM
Hey Matt,
The RO/DI units comes with the 1/4" tubing which can be found right here:
Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Dec 15, 2013, 5:54 PM
Is this $.50 a foot? I need 30 feet so I ordered 30 quantity. Is this correct?
Question by: Dwayne on Nov 24, 2013, 2:35 PM
Hi Dwayne,
That is correct!
Answer by: Bulk Reef Supply on Nov 24, 2013, 2:35 PM