This item ships directly from AlgaeBarn.
Rapidly cycle your aquarium in as little as 5 days!
Start your aquarium's nitrogen cycle the right way by using only the best live nitrifying bacteria. TurboStart 900 contains proven strains of effective, live nitrifying bacteria in a highly concentrated form. TurboStart 900 reduces fish loss due to toxic levels of ammonia and nitrite. Establishing colonies of nitrifying bacteria without TurboStart can take weeks; but TurboStart completely cycles aquariums in five days or less, allowing for safe, immediate addition of livestock.
- Rapidly Eliminates Toxic Ammonia and Nitrite
- Allows Safe Rapid Introduction of Livestock
- Prevents “New Tank Syndrome”
- Establishes and Maintains a Healthy Biofilter
- Prevents Fish Loss – Fritz-Zyme Saves Lives!
- A Safe, Natural Approach to Water Treatment
Available in Five Sizes:
- 1oz Kit - Treats up to 25 Gallons
- 4oz Kit - Treats up to 100 Gallons
- 16oz Kit - Treats up to 400 Gallons
- 32oz Kit - Treats up to 800 Gallons
- 128oz - Treats up to 3200 Gallons
- Chlorine and Chloramines are lethal to TurboStart bacteria and must be completely removed before addition. Use any reputable de-chlorinator, or better yet, start with RODI water.
- Turn off UV sterilizers and Protein Skimmers before use, and for 5 days after introduction of TurboStart 900.
- Shake bottle of TurboStart, add 1 oz. (29 ml) per 25 gallons of water.
- Add animals after acclimating, OR, if fishless cycling, add an ammonia source of choice at the product's recommended dosage.
- Test water parameters daily and monitor progress of ammonia and nitrite reduction.
- To decrease cycling time, Fritz-Zyme TurboStart 900 can be safely used up to 5x recommended dosage.
- Fritz-Zyme TurboStart 900
|SKU||Fritz TurboStart 900 - Fritz|