Flow-lok Leak Detector with Drip Tray for RODI Systems
Leaks can cause tremendous amounts of damage. By having a simple leak detector on your RODI system is a great insurance policy against floods. The Flow-lok Leak Detector Kit has 1/4" push connect fittings that work with all of the BRS RODI systems. With a highly absorbent replaceable Leak Detector Pad when water is detected it will expand and trip the Flow-Lok Safety lever to stop the flow of water. The Flow-Lok Drip Tray mounts directly to the canisters of your RODI system so any leaks go directly into the tray where the Flow-Lok switch can be mounted for an instant shut off.
- 1/4" Push-connect fittings
- Purchase multiple for different locations
- Simple design with virtually no-fail points
- No power or batteries required
- Replacement Detector Pads available
- Kit included Drip Tray and necessary mounting hardware
Note: Leak Detector Pads are 1-time use and will need to be replaced if they get wet and activate.
According to the manufacturer, it is 18 x 5 x 2 inches.
Login and Registration Form