DINO X (Algae X) - Fauna Marin
250 mL DINO X - Fauna Marin
Earn 290 Reward Points Earn 145 Reward Points$29.99
500 mL DINO X - Fauna Marin
Earn 490 Reward Points Earn 245 Reward Points$49.99
DINO X is a very strong and effective solution which removes any hairy or plague type algae growth and dinoflagellates in Reef Tanks.
- Strong and effective solution to remove nuisance algae, dinoflagellates and Bryopsis algae.
- Does not harm corals
- Does not destabilize the aquarium system.
- DINO X is not a treatment for Cyanobacteria.
Manufacturer's Recommended Dosing:
- 5 ml Dino X per 100 L (26 gal) of aquarium water
- To prevent overdose, it is very important to calculate the exact volume of aquarium water.
- For heavy infestations and outbreaks, up to 6ml Dino X per 100 L (26 gal) can be dosed.
- A high performance skimmer is recommended.
- Dosage should be repeated every 2 days until algae is completely eliminated.
- A general treatment period cannot be given due to many variables.
- Dinoflagellates can usually be treated with 10 doses.
- Other algae can be treated with about 15 doses.
- Do not perform water changes during treatment period. Resume water change schedule after 1 week from final Dino X dose.
- Do not dose any trace elements during treatment period. Do not dose any mineral salts, amino acids, SPS food, or Balling Light Trace B Elements
- Do not use ozone or carbon during treatment period.
- Discontinue any kind of absorbing media such as GFO and PO4 removers.
- Run a quality activated carbon after treatment period to remove residual chemicals; follow recommended dosing instruction.
DO NOT OVERDOSE - measure total system water volume as exactly as possible, accounting for water displacement from rocks, sand, ect.
Special Notes & Recommendations
- Dino X is NOT a treatment for cyano bacteria.
- When used correctly, Dino X is harmless to inverts and fish.
- Dino X should always be dosed in the evening or 1 hour AFTER main lighting has shut off.
- Photosynthesis of Zooanthellae algae is discontinued, ultimately allowing for optimal effect of Dino X. Main lighting phase should be no longer than 6 hours daily.
- Set skimmer to skim wet and run 24/7.
- Water parameters can be adjusted with Balling Light or lime water. These do not affect Dino X performance.
- Pre-mixed Ca, Alk, Mg, solutions should be used with caution as these often contain additional trace elements.
|Product Name||DINO X (Algae X) - Fauna Marin|