- Deluxe CS50 with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to a filter. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system. They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
The advantages of CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters include:
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
- Quiet operation: All units except the CS150 come with slip screen, sponge and vent tube to help reduce noise.
All Deluxe CPR CS Overflows come with the Aqualifter Pump and acrylic lid for quieter operation.
CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows are used to transport water from the tank to your sump. Deluxe models include the aqua lifter to help maintain a full siphon.
- Flow Rate: 300gph
- Outflow Size: 3/4" Bulkhead
- Width: 6"
- Dimensions (see photo): A: 6.5", B: 7.5", C: 1.5", D:1.25", E: 3 7/8" , F: 4.75", G: 7.25", H: 5.5", I: 3.5", J: 2.75", K: 3"
There are no videos related to this product.
The CS50 is rated for a maximum of 300gph of flow, so a pump that will deliver within this range would be necessary. Something like the Sicce 1.5 or 2.0, depending on your head height, would likely be a good option for a return pump.
Have a great day!