Deluxe CS50 Overflow with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics
Earn 995 Reward Points Earn 1,990 Reward Points$199.99
A built-in overflow is the most efficient method of draining aquarium water to sump filtration. If your aquarium does not have built-in overflow, CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows/Prefilters are the best means for getting water from an aquarium to a filter system. CPR Continuous Siphon Overflows are used to transport water from the tank to your sump. Deluxe models include the aqua lifter to help maintain a full siphon.They quietly skim up to six times more water than units with tubes.
- Adjustable water level allows you to easily change the level in your tank
- Black top reduces algae growth
- Plastic screen to prevent fish loss
- Quiet operation: All units except the CS150 come with slip screen, sponge and vent tube to help reduce noise.
- Aqualifter Pump and acrylic lid included for quiet operation.
- Flow Rate: 300gph
- Outflow Size: 3/4" Bulkhead
- Width: 6"
- Dimensions (see photo): A: 6.5", B: 7.5", C: 1.5", D:1.25", E: 3 7/8" , F: 4.75", G: 7.25", H: 5.5", I: 3.5", J: 2.75", K: 3"
|Product Name||Deluxe CS50 Overflow with Lid and Aqua Lifter - CPR Aquatics|