- Case (20) 10" - 1 Micron MATRIKX CTO Plus Carbon Block - Matrikx
Kx Technologies MATRIKX brand carbon blocks are the most trusted and widely used carbon blocks in the world. The 10” size is the industry standard and will fit our systems, as well as virtually every brand of RO system that use similar looking carbon blocks and the 20" size works in our legacy BRS Spartan unit along with other 20" RO systems.
Matrikx CTO PLUS 1 Micron Carbon Block
- High volatile organic compounds (VOC) reduction
- High chemical adsorptive capacity
- NSF Certified and WQA Gold Seal Certified
- Manufactured using FDA-compliant materials
- Optimized for chlorine and organic chemical treatment
- 1 Micron rated filter – Nominal*
- 2 Micron – Absolute**
- Rated for 20,000 of water @ 1/GPM***
- Available in 10" and 20" cartridge sizes
Most common filter arrangements
- If your system utilizes one carbon block we recommend installing the 5 Micron CTO in the second stage after your sediment filter.*
- If your system utilizes two carbon blocks, we recommend installing the 5 micron CTO in the second stage after your sediment filter and the 1 micron CTO Plus in the third stage.
*You may use a 1 micron CTO PLUS in a single block arrangement, however, depending on pre-filtration and sediment content of your home's water, it may clog faster than you would like.
*Nominal rating will remove >85% of particulate of given size from water with single pass filtration
**Absolute rating will remove >99.9% of particulate given size from water with single pass filtration
*** This is a total of all water processed and includes product water as well as waste water. If you find you are not getting the full life out of the carbon block it is likely due to a large volume of sediment in your homes water supply. Please try our ROSAVE.Z premium line of sediment filters for optimal performance.