Bubble King Supermarin 200 Protein Skimmer (OPEN BOX)
When you want the best for your filtration equipment, the Bubble King Supermarin delivers.
The Supermarin is part of Bubble King's flagship lineup, featuring robust acrylic construction, hand-welded seams, and the Red Dragon 3 Speedy pumps.
The Supermarin features similar heavy acrylic construction to the DeLuxe, but in a slightly more compact design. The internal cone design compensates for less internal reaction space & dwell time, but does generally result in wetter skimming. The Supermarin is geared towards systems where bioload is high or aggressive skimming is desired. While all BK skimmers are conservatively rated, in the case of the Supermarin, it's especially unnecessary to select an oversized skimmer, and oversizing can often result in inconsistent skimming.
Produced by Royal Exclusiv, the German-made Bubble King skimmers have been the gold standard in premium skimmers for decades. From tiny details like titanium screws and ceramic bearings to premium acrylic bodies and Red Dragon pumps, no detail is overlooked in crafting the highest performing skimmer for the hobbyist who demands the best in every aspect of their system. When you buy a Bubble King, you are getting a skimmer that you can count on to deliver years of reliable service.
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 250 Gallons
- Medium Bioload - 425 Gallons
- Light Bioload - 530 Gallons
- Base Plate: 8.66"
- Foot Print (w/pump): 12.6” x 16.54”
- Total Height: 24.41”
- Output Size: 50mm - 1.97”
- Recommended sump water depth: 7" - 9.06" (7.87" Ideal)
Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump Specifications:
- Max Air Draw: up to 1,500 LPH
- Max Power Consumption: 50W (Recommend 24-30W for 200 model)
- Motor Speed: Adjustable from 400-4,000 1/Min
- Delivery Rate: 793 GPH
- Pump Dimensions: 3.94 ′′ W x 6.30 ′′ L x 5.51 ′′ H
- Controller Dimensions: 5.51" W x 7.48" L x 2.76" H
- Saltwater resistant M6 grade 2 titanium screws
- Only saltwater resistant pump with titanium rotor, titanium stator and high performance ceramic bearings
- Saltwater resistant parabolic rubber feet for acoustic decoupling
- Extreme low noise brushless DC-delivery pump with grouted power electronics
- Compact dimensions
- Hollow shaft for bypass purging in the rotor housing
- Heavy and massive craftsmanship against vibrations and oscillation
- CE conformity, developed and built according to VDE guidelines
- Bubble King Supermarin 200 Skimmer Body & Lid
- Red Dragon 3 Mini Speedy Pump 50 Watt/1,500 l/h
- Red Dragon 3 Pump Controller
|Air Draw||1500 LPH|
|Control Type||Digital DC Control (Controller Included)|
|Compatible with Controllers||Apex, GHL|
|Power Cord Length||12 Feet|