AF Lab Iodum (1L) - Aquaforest
Earn 21 Reward Points Earn 315 Reward Points$21.99
Iodum is a concentrated iodine supplement, a crucial element for general cell functioning and nutrient transport. This element plays key roles in health for marine invertebrates. Iodine is used by corals for synthesizing pigments which allow them to adapt to variable lighting conditions and protect themselves from UV radiation. It also intensifies dark blue and purple coloration in hard corals. For shrimp, appropriate iodine levels are important to support proper molting. Because this element is constantly consumed by marine tank inhabitants, it is important to supplement it regularly to keep levels as close to natural seawater as possible.
- Designed for saltwater aquariums
- Concentrated pure iodine supplement
- Supports shrimp molting and coral adaptation
- Increases dark blue and purple coloration in hard corals.
- 1 ml increases the iodine level by 0.1 mg/l (ppm) in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Recommended level: 0.055 – 0.07 mg/l (ppm).
- Recommended dosage: 1 ml/100 l (27 US gal) of water daily.
- The maximum safe daily dose is 2 ml per 100 litres of water.
|Product Name||AF Lab Iodum (1L) - Aquaforest|