AF Lab Bromium (1L) - Aquaforest
Earn 21 Reward Points$21.99
Aquaforest Bromium is a concentrated supplement of bromine, a naturally occurring element in seawater. Bromine is regularly consumed by marine organisms in closed aquarium systems, and should therefore be supplemented regularly to maintain water parameters as close to nature as possible. Bromine has been found to stimulate the production of defensive enzymes in marine organisms, helping to protect themselves against predators. As with most micronutrients, sufficient levels of Bromine is believed to support the overall health of reef aquarium habitants.
- Concentrated bromine supplement
- Mimics conditions of natural seawater
- Supports health of aquarium inhabitants
- Stimulates production of important enzymes
- 10 ml of Bromium increases the bromine level by 10 mg/l (ppm) in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- The recommended level of bromine in aquarium water is 55.00 – 74.00 mg/l
- The maximum safe daily dose is 10 ml per 100 litres of water.
- Dosage should be based on microelement consumption and individual aquarium needs.
|Product Name||AF Lab Bromium (1L) - Aquaforest|