Coral Rx Coral Dip - 8 oz
Earn 170 Reward Points Earn 85 Reward Points$17.99
Why does BRS recommend this?
Coral RX has proven its worth time and time again. With new corals from so many different sources, whenever we dip our corals here at BRS we almost always find some type of pest or critter that we do not want in our tank.
Coral Rx was developed to be safe for your coral while still eliminating parasites and bacterial infections. Independently tested for its efficacy. Contains no iodine or oxidizers with a formula that will remain effective for approximately 1 year after opening.
Follow instructions and do not add Coral Rx directly into your tank.
How to use Coral Rx Hobbyist Blend:
- Shake the bottle of Coral Rx.
- Add 20 mL or 4 capfuls of Coral Rx to 1 gallon (3.8 liters) of saltwater from aquarium.
- Mix well.
- Using a small powerhead, keep the water moving and place coral in the coral dip.
- If you do not have a powerhead, gently shake coral in the coral dip.
- Keep coral in the coral dip for 5 – 10 minutes.
- After 5 – 10 minutes, remove coral and discard the coral dip.
- Do not reuse the coral dip as parasite may release toxins.
- Rinse coral with clean saltwater and return to aquarium.
- Do not add Coral Rx directly into aquarium.
|Product Name||Coral Rx Coral Dip - 8 oz|