- 5 Stage 75GPD Drinking Water RO System - Bulk Reef Supply
The BRS 5 Stage Drinking Water RO System includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO water for your saltwater tank as well as supply drinking water. This reverse osmosis package includes our 5 Stage RO unit complete with a pressurized water tank, drinking water faucet, inline carbon filter and all the necessary fittings to install.
- Silver Air Gap Faucet
- Brushed Nickel Air Gap Faucet
The BRS 5 Stage RO Drinking Water Reverse Osmosis System includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO water for your saltwater tank as well as supply drinking water at 75 gallons per day.
Drinking Water Features:
- 3.2 gallon pressurized water tank
- Air gap water faucet
- All necessary drinking water fittings
5 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 5 Micron Depth Sediment Filter
- BRS Chlorine & VOC 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Omnipure Inline Carbon Block
Parts Bag Includes:
- 3/8" Push Connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line from the RO system to a sink's drain pipe
- Mur-lok Push Connect Inline Ball Valve for easy on/off
- Filter Wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Mur-lok Garden Hose/Utility Sink Adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adapter to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
- 3/8" Black RO tubing
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok Push Connect dual EPDM O-Ring fittings
- 10 Ft each of blue, red and black tubing
- BRS 5 Stage Drinking Water System exclusively features NSF-certified Universal and Chlorine/VOC Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standard blocks, GE Purtrex Depth Sediment Filters, American made DOW membranes and Omnipure filters.
- Dimensions - 16" x 6.25" x 15.5" (RO bracket) / 11.5" diameter x 15" tall (storage tank)
Nice but after 3 months pressure was gone in 48hrs By Aracelis on 8/15/2019Aracelis would recommend this product to a friendVery nice BUT after only 3 months of use the pressure in the faucet was gone in less than 48hr. BRS was very helpful between them and videos I learned what can be some of the problems. Now currently waiting on sediment filter and other items to put pressure back into pressurized the tank. Hoping this will put and end to my problems. Ending up buying a gauge to be able to measure the pressure before it enters in the membrane etc. I had to learn a lot in less than 24hrs. All good so far if it works I will definitely still be happy.
Easy to set up By JP on 7/24/2018JP would recommend this product to a friendMy initial purchase went smoothly. Unfortunately, the unit had two leaks, both were between the initial filters. When I contacted BRS they were very quick to reply and gave two options. I cannot fully express my satisfaction with the way they handled my concern. I would absolutely recommend them and their product.
Excellent system By Donald on 5/10/2018Donald would recommend this product to a friendI have been running this system for over a year and I extremely happy with the system. Our TDS here is 337 and the RO is measuring 14.
I had another system at our other house that was more expensive and did NOT produce 75 gallons per day. It's such a pleasure to be able to have this much clean water available for my family.
This is simply as outstanding system for an amazing price!
I am considering buying this system used from a reefer in my community. I saw a DI canister with TDS meter for sale on BRS website. What additional fitting or parts would i need to connect the DI canister to this system? I assume a valve is required to bypass the DI when using for drinking water, but dont know if that comes with the add on DI canister with TDS meter. Also is the flush valve included with either this system or the add on DI?
To make a drinking and reef RODI system you would need to tee after the RO membrane to the drinking water tank and to the DI using a 1/4" tee, I would also put a 1/4" ball valve on the DI side so you can turn that on and off. That system will not come with a flush valve, but you can get a 550ml/min flush valve to replace the flow restrictor on the system. Have a great day!
First off u guy's are the best. The info on YouTube for reefers is priceless. Been in the hobby 20 years and always evolving. U guys help speed up the evaluation process lol..... my question is this unit better then the 7 stage system? I have well water & really want the best water possible for my reef. I would like to be able to drink also. Is it even a possible to have drinking water & the best possible ro water for the tank. Do I need to focus on 1 or the other? Thanks again.
The 7 stage would be the best system we sell over the others. You can "t" off the line after the RO body to get drinking water.
How much waste water does this unit waste compared to usable water?
Depending on pressure it has a rejection ratio of roughly 3 gallons of waste to 1 gallon of product water.