The BRS 5 Stage RO Drinking Water Reverse Osmosis System includes all the essential features necessary to start making pure RO water for your saltwater tank as well as supply drinking water at 75 gallons per day.
Drinking Water Features:
- 3.2 gallon pressurized water tank
- Air gap water faucet
- All necessary drinking water fittings
5 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 5 Micron Depth Sediment Filter
- BRS Chlorine & VOC 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Omnipure Inline Carbon Block
Parts Bag Includes:
- 3/8" Push Connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line from the RO system to a sink's drain pipe
- Mur-lok Push Connect Inline Ball Valve for easy on/off
- Filter Wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Mur-lok Garden Hose/Utility Sink Adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adapter to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
- 3/8" Black RO tubing
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok Push Connect dual EPDM O-Ring fittings
- 10 Ft each of blue, red and black tubing
- BRS 5 Stage Drinking Water System exclusively features NSF-certified Universal and Chlorine/VOC Carbon Block Filters with 30% more carbon than standard blocks, GE Purtrex Depth Sediment Filters, American made DOW membranes and Omnipure filters.
- Dimensions - 16" x 6.25" x 15.5" (RO bracket) / 11.5" diameter x 15" tall (storage tank)
There are no videos related to this product.