BRS 4 Stage RO Only System - 75GPD
Designed to deliver low TDS product water from sources treated with chlorine or low levels of chloramines, Value systems are compact, portable, upgradeable, and most importantly affordable. All BRS RO/DI systems reflect the latest in reverse osmosis technology with updated filters, components and design updates.
BRS 4 Stage Value Systems are perfect for reefers who have water treated with chlorine, and most well water sources. If you are unsure what your water is treated with, try a quick test strip, or check out the BRS 5 Stage Premium RO/DI systems which are rated for both chlorine and chloramines and will effectively handle a wide range of water quality.
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok push connect dual EPDM O-ring fittings
- 10 Ft each of 1/4" blue, red and black tubing
- BRS Universal Carbon Block Filters feature 30% more carbon than standard blocks.
- 99% rejection Dow membrane - NSF certified
- BRS Universal carbon block - NSF certified
- GE Purtex sediment filter - NSF certified
- US-Made Double O-ring Mur-Lok Fittings
- Includes additional accessories and connections
- Lifetime Warranty
4 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- BRS Chlorine & VOC 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
Note: If you are unsure if your city uses chlorine or chloramines you can use a LaMotte Insta-Test Free & Total Chlorine & Chloramine Test Strip or call your city's water treatment facility. If you don't want to bother with that, get the Universal system and know you are covered. Over 40% of municipal water supplies are now treated with hard to remove chloramines. This number is growing everyday so we recommend to the Unversal systems. If you select a Value system today, it is future proof and fully upgradeable. We offer Value to Universal Upgrade Kits which are super easy to install.
Parts Bag Includes:
- 1/4" push connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line from the RO system to a sink's drain pipe
- Mur-lok push connect Inline ball valve for easy on/off
- Filter wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Chrome faucet diverter valve with adapter kit to make a non-permanent connection to kitchen sink
- Mur-lok garden hose/utility sink adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adapter to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
The 5 stage system provides dual carbon blocks, which may be an advantage for cities using higher levels off disinfectants such as chloramine, but where TDS and general water quality is moderate and a dual DI resin stage is not needed or wanted. This ensures that there is minimal pass-through at normal production rates and this protects the membrane and keeps it running in peak shape. The membrane will remove upwards of 85% of nitrate from your tap water, and any residual nitrate will be removed by the DI stage.
Hope this helps!
The flow will come out at a steady trickle into very slow stream. For trouble shooting you will want to contact our customer service team directly. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Ideally the 3 filters should be changed when the TDS on the DI resin is above 0. Typically this is between 6-9 months and sometimes as late as 12 months. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
The ratio of waste to product water is 4:1 (4 parts waste to 1 part product water) This will vary of course depending on the pressure and quality of the incoming water. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
Login and Registration Form