BRS 4 Stage RO Only System - 75GPD
Earn 1,540 Reward Points Earn 770 Reward Points$154.99
Designed to deliver low TDS product water from sources treated with chlorine or low levels of chloramines, Value systems are compact, portable, upgradeable, and most importantly affordable. All BRS RO/DI systems reflect the latest in reverse osmosis technology with updated filters, components and design updates.
BRS 4 Stage Value Systems are perfect for reefers who have water treated with chlorine, and most well water sources. If you are unsure what your water is treated with, try a quick test strip, or check out the BRS 5 Stage Premium RO/DI systems which are rated for both chlorine and chloramines and will effectively handle a wide range of water quality.
- Automatic shut-off valve
- Mur-lok push connect dual EPDM O-ring fittings
- 10 Ft each of 1/4" blue, red and black tubing
- BRS Universal Carbon Block Filters feature 30% more carbon than standard blocks.
- 99% rejection Dow membrane - NSF certified
- BRS Universal carbon block - NSF certified
- GE Purtex sediment filter - NSF certified
- US-Made Double O-ring Mur-Lok Fittings
- Includes additional accessories and connections
- Lifetime Warranty
4 Stages of Filtration:
- Purtrex 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- BRS Chlorine & VOC 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
Note: If you are unsure if your city uses chlorine or chloramines you can use a LaMotte Insta-Test Free & Total Chlorine & Chloramine Test Strip or call your city's water treatment facility. If you don't want to bother with that, get the Universal system and know you are covered. Over 40% of municipal water supplies are now treated with hard to remove chloramines. This number is growing everyday so we recommend to the Unversal systems. If you select a Value system today, it is future proof and fully upgradeable. We offer Value to Universal Upgrade Kits which are super easy to install.
Parts Bag Includes:
- 1/4" push connect drain saddle clamp to plumb the waste water line from the RO system to a sink's drain pipe
- Mur-lok push connect Inline ball valve for easy on/off
- Filter wrench to tighten and loosen canisters
- Chrome faucet diverter valve with adapter kit to make a non-permanent connection to kitchen sink
- Mur-lok garden hose/utility sink adapter to make a non-permanent connection to garden hose or laundry tub
- Mur-lok EZ angle stop adapter to make a semi-permanent connection to household water supply under sink
|Product Name||BRS 4 Stage RO Only System - 75GPD|