4.5" x 10" Aquatrex Depth Sediment Filters - GE Water Technologies
Large Diameter Depth Sediment Filters
Sediment filters are the first stage of filtration for any reverse osmosis or home filtration system, and traditional sediment filters are surface filters at best and can clog quickly, causing pressure drops. Aquatrex Depth Sediment Filters use a unique dual-graded density design, allowing particles to be captured throughout the entire filter depth leading to a much longer life. Aquatrex sediment filters are made from a thermally-bonded microfiber that does not use any wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents, or binders.
- Unique Dual-Grade Density
- Higher Dirt Holding Capacity
- For Big Blue and Large Diameter Canisters
- FDA Compliant Construction
- Compatible with High Flow Rates
- Minimizes Pressure Drops
- 1 Micron - Ideal for ultra-fine water polishing. When using a 1 Micron Sediment Filter we suggest placing a 5 Micron Sediment Filter before to help extend the life of the filter.
- 5 Micron - Works with most filter systems, and removes a majority of the particles that can cause issues with carbon blocks and membranes.
We recommend changing sediment filters when they are visibly dirty, or a drop in pressure is noticed.
Cartridge Length - 9.875"
Inside Diameter - 1"
Max Recommended Flow Rate - 5 GPM
Min Pressure Requirement - 25 PSI
|Product Name||4.5" x 10" Aquatrex Depth Sediment Filters - GE Water Technologies|
|SKU||4.5" x 10" Depth Sediment Filters - Aquatrex|