- 3/4” Wye Check Valve (OPEN BOX) - Georg Fischer
Why does BRS recommend this?
Check valves are always a good idea to have, however when it comes to reliability you get what you pay for. There are other good check valves on the market but we feel that the Georg Fischer Wye check valve is by far the most superior. They have a removable plunger that can be cleaned easily without having to remove the main body of the check valve from your plumbing. With the cost of some floors, these days and other things an overflow can damage paying a few extra bucks for quality safety precautions can save a lot of money down the line.
Swiss-made check valves allow one directional water flow and are used to prevent back siphoning. Commonly used on return pump outputs to prevent water overflowing the sump in the event of a power outage, pump failure or maintenance.
- Slip x Slip
- Easy breakdown for cleaning
- Long term operation
- More professional look white Schedule 40 PVC
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. We happily accept returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
There are no videos related to this product.
No related items recommended for this product.