20 Gallon Peninsula Rimless AIO Nano Aquarium - Fiji Cube (DISCONTINUED)
To create a living work of art, you need to start with the right aquarium.
Fiji Cube shows real attention to detail in their aquariums, including features that any hobbyist can appreciate. They use extra thick low-iron glass for their aquariums, and bevel the edges for a clean, classy look. Fiji cube uses unique dimensions to maximize the aquascaping potential of each aquarium, and they include generous filtration space in the back of their AIO tanks for multi-stage filtration options. They also invested in higher quality return pumps that will deliver reliable flow with minimal noise, a directional return jet nozzle, and other fine touches that you would expect to see in higher end aquariums.
- 200 micron custom filter socks included
- Ultra-clear low iron glass
- Beveled edges
- Dual weir design for efficient surface skimming and circulation
- Three-stage filtration system
- Leveling rubber mat
- Black silicone
- Adjustable return nozzle
- Total Volume: 20 Gallons
- Dimensions: 23.62"L x 14.96"W x 12.99"H
- Glass Thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Filter Sock Chamber: 3.46" x 3.54"
- Protein Skimmer Chamber: 3.94" x 4.72"
- Return Pump Chamber: 3.94" x 4.02"
- Return Pump Max Flow: 210 GPH
- Return Pump Power Consumption: 15W
- Return Pump Cord Length: 48"
- 20g Fiji Cube Peninsula AIO Glass Nano Tank
- Fiji Cube Submersible Quiet Water pump, FS-304
- Removable 200 Micron Filter Sock
|Product Name||20 Gallon Peninsula Rimless AIO Nano Aquarium - Fiji Cube (DISCONTINUED)|
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|
Is the rear chamber floor also glass?
If the rear chamber floor is glass, is it tempered?