11 Gallon External Overflow Rimless Nano Aquarium - Fiji Cube
Earn 234 Reward Points$234.99
To create a living work of art, you need to start with the right aquarium.
External overflow aquariums have gained a lot of popularity thanks to the opportunities they create in customizing filtration setups and maximizing aquascaping space in the display. Fiji Cube shows real attention to detail in their aquariums, including features that any hobbyist can appreciate. They use extra thick low-iron glass for their aquariums, and bevel the edges for a clean, classy look. Fiji Cube's series of EXT aquariums feature an ultra low-profile external overflow design with a unique, removable wet side overflow box. The attractive and unique design of the Fiji Cube external overflow design really stands out for its ease of maintenance and minimal visual impact, leaving you free to create a beautiful aquascape.
All Fiji EXT Plus tanks include a matched external overflow and return nozzle kit. The overflow box is full cast acrylic made with low profile design and quality in mind. For smaller EXT tank packages, the “Herbie” overflow design features efficient and quiet flow, as well as an emergency drain for added safety.
- Ultra-clear low iron glass
- Beveled edges
- Black silicon
- Rubber leveling mat
- Removable black film on back glass
- Low profile and slim overflow box design
- Silent and safe “Herbie” overflow design
- Removable inner overflow box
- Dual return jet kit included
- Total Volume: 11 Gallons
- Dimensions: 13.98"W x 13.98"L x 12.99"H
- Glass Thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Internal Overflow Box Dimensions: 4"L x 1.25"W x 3.5"H
- Exterior Overflow Box Dimensions: 5"L x 3.5"W x 5.25"H
- Max Flow: 400 GPH
- Drain Plumbing Size: 2x 3/4"
- Return Jet Plumbing Size: 1x 1/2"
- Return Bulkhead Size: 1/2"
- Fiji Cube 11g EXT Plus Rimless Glass Nano Tank
- EOF-4 Overflow Box (400 GPH)
|Product Name||11 Gallon External Overflow Rimless Nano Aquarium - Fiji Cube|
The Fiji Cube aquariums do include bulkhead fittings for the overflow boxes. You will still need pipe or tubing and any additional fittings to plumb to your sump and return pump.
I hope this helps!