1.3g Dreambox Media Filter
Dreambox Media Filters draw from Royal Exclusiv’s decades of experience to combine premium materials with intelligent design to create a durable, functional, and versatile media filter that is a pleasure to use.
Dreambox Media Filters utilize an input at the base for upward flow through the media, and the water then passes through the central pipe to return back through an exit machined into the base. This not only eliminates overhead plumbing and reduces clearance, but ensures silent flow-through at nearly any water level. The precision machined media plates diffuse water flow very effectively and provide even media contact without channeling.
- Universal media filter for many media types
- High quality rigid PVC and Plexiglas construction
- Thick, noise-dampening construction
- 100% Made in Germany & assembled by hand
Every media reactor is hand-assembled for complete attention to detail for every aspect of construction. Royal Exclusiv’s commitment to quality is evident in the knurled, precision-threaded and O-ring sealed caps, and cleanly welded seams between all acrylic and pvc components. Like everything else Royal Exclusiv makes, their Dreambox Media Filters are over-engineered and built to stand the test of time, so you’re getting more than just a tube that holds media, you are getting a piece of equipment that will match the class and quality of the rest of your setup.
- Volume: ~1.3 gallons (4.9 Liters)
- Recommended Flow: 660 to 925 GPH
- Dimensions: 5.91"W (body) x 6.49"L (w/input tube) x 12.99"H (150mm x 165mm x 330mm)
- Input: 1/2” male slip (20mm)
- 1.3g Dreambox Universal Media Filter
|Out of stock message||DISCONTINUED|