- Conversion Union - Vertex (DISCONTINUED)
- Quality construction from Vertex
- 20mm to 1/2"
- 25mm to 3/4"
- 32mm to 1"
The golden rule of plumbing is that every job takes three trips to the store. While this can be frustrating locally it can be much worse when shopping online. Being short a fitting or two can delay a plumbing project for days. Here are some quick tips to avoid this.
- Plan your plumbing on paper first
- Don't skimp on unions. Unions allow for easy breakdown and maintenance as well as remove the need for precise elbow placement. Use them as often as possible.
- When in doubt order extra. BRS happily accepts returns for a full refund (less shipping) on all unused fittings within one month of purchase. A few extra bucks in return shipping is less frustrating than a project delay.
Can I use the 25mm to 3/4" to connect schedule 80 PVC. I want to modify my Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 650 plumbing on the return. Thanks
Just to confirm to replace the couplings on the vertex 1.5L reactor, these 3/4" conversion unions will fit right? I will only need half of the Union since one half is glued to the reactor.
If I wanted to connect 3/4" schedule 40 PVC pipe to my vertex 1.5 media reactor, is this the fitting that I would need?
Have a great day!
Are these required if you want to use a vertex sump and your 1 inch red PVC ?
You are correct, you will need to convert the metric plumbing on the Vertex sump you our standard 1" using one of these unions.
I would verify that their included plumbing is in fact metric first or that the conversion union isn't already installed for the US market as we do not have any of their recent models on hand.
I hope this helps!
Have a great day :)