Triple Inline TDS Meter TRM-1 - HM Digital
Why does BRS recommend this?
Using a RODI system without a TDS meter is like driving a car without a speedometer and gas gauge. At some point you will end up in trouble. With RODI systems it is TDS that you will want to monitor for performance and filter quality. If you have a single or dual DI stage we highly recommend a triple TDS meter as it will allow you to see your TDS readings in three places. We will usually suggest installing the triple TDS meter post source water, post membrane and post DI stage. These three readings will notify you when it's time to change the RO membrane and DI resin.
The TRM-1 Triple Inline TDS Meter from HM Digital is one of the most essential reverse osmosis accessories. This tool uses electrode probes to monitor the TDS of your reverse osmosis system in three places and lets you know exactly how the system is performing.
BulkReefSupply.com suggests: installing the triple TDS meter post source water, post membrane and post DI stage. These three readings will notify you when it's time to change the RO membrane and DI resin. This unit features a digital display and comes with three 1/4" GA Murdock Quick Connect Tee's with double o-rings to ensure a proper seal. As with all HM-Digital products, the TRM-1 comes factory calibrated.
TRM-1 TDS Meter Features
- Advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-off function shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
|Product Name||Triple Inline TDS Meter TRM-1 - HM Digital|
There is no calibration needed. Make sure you flush the system really well after changing filters and I would change the batteries as well.