- SRO CR3000D 7" Calcium Reactor (OPEN BOX) - Reef Octopus
Maintain the calcium and alkalinity in your reef tank with a high-performance dual chamber calcium reactor from Reef Octopus. The Super Reef Octopus CR3000D 7" Dual Calcium Reactor has all the performance you've come to expect from the expert series of Super Reef Octopus.
- Rated for aquariums up to 375 gallons
- Reverse flow and CO2 recirculating design
- Water Blaster Blaster 3000 Recirculation Pump
- pH probe holder included (probe sold separately)
A calcium reactor is used to maintain a balanced amount of calcium and alkalinity in your reef tank. In order to use a calcium reactor, you will need a CO2 regulator, CO2 tank, pH probe/controller, small feed pump (flow rate should be set 1-2 liters per hour) and calcium reactor media.
Well Stocked Tank - Rated up to 315 gallons
Medium Stocked Tank - Rated up to 350 gallons
Light Stocked Tank - Rated up to 400 gallons
- High-performance reverse flow design
- Control the reactor with CO2 needle valve and the effluent valve
- Auto fill bubble counter
- pH probe holder
- Easy to remove lid
- Precision effluent control valve
- Solid construction
- 1/4" quick connect fittings
- Body Size: 7”
- Foot Print: 15.8” x 13.4”
- Total Height: 22.8”
- Media Capacity: 11.5L
- Inlet Size: 1/4"
- Max Feed Rate: 150 GPH
- Suggested feed rate is slightly higher than a full flowing influent
Water Blaster 3000 Recirculating Pump Features:
- Quiet operation
- Silicone Nitride shafts and bearings to resist the build-up of calcium
- Power Consumption: 32 Watts
- 2 year on pump
- 1 year on reactor body
Item #: SRO-CR3000D
There are no videos related to this product.