SM207 Monzter DC Internal Protein Skimmer - Skimz (DISCONTINUED)
Skimz SM207 Monzter Protein Skimmer
The SM series of protein skimmers are ideal for tanks that do not have a lot of space in the sump available. The SM207 has a tiny footprint with a space saving pump design that keeps everything very compact. The new output valve design allows for more control over the water level inside of the protein skimmer compared to previous models. The Skimz SM207 the perfect protein skimmer aquariums from 100 up to 300 gallons
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 170 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 225 gallons
- Light Bioload - 300 gallons
Updated QPS9.0 DC Controllable Pump
All Skimz SM207 skimmers now come with the updated QPS9.0 controllable DC powered pump. QuietPro skimmer pumps include a LED display controller that allows you to fully control the flow through the pump into the skimmer body. There are multiple different speed settings and a feed mode that will turn the skimmer off for 10 minutes when it is activated. Having the ability to control the flow through your skimmer allows you to tune the protein skimmer for your tanks requirements correctly. The new QuietPro pumps also feature a soft-start program that slowly ramps up to the desired speed over the course of a few seconds.
- Dimension - 11.25" L x 11.0" W x 23.0" H
- Body Diameter - 7.87"
- Suggested Operating Depth - 7" - 9.5"
- Pump - Skimz Quiet Pro QPS6.0
- Air Intake - 1200 - 1920 L/h
- Total Watts - 17 - 31W
- Voltage - 24VDC
- Operating Depth - 7" to 9.5"
- Power Cord Length - 74" (pump to controller) 59" Controller to power supply
- 1x SM207 Skimmer Body
- 1x SM207 Skimmer Cup with lid
- 1x QPS6.0 DC Pump
- 1x QPS6.0 DC Pump Controller
- 1x QPS6.0 Venturi
- 1x SM207 AIr Silencer with Tubing
|Product Name||SM207 Monzter DC Internal Protein Skimmer - Skimz (DISCONTINUED)|
|Maximum System Volume||201 - 300 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||201 - 300 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Space Saver|