Skimz Monzter SM121 Internal Protein Skimmer
The Skimz Monzter E-Series SM121 Internal Protein Skimmer gives you high performance skimming at a great value. Bubble plate design minimizes pre-mature bubble bursting which also reduces height of the skimmer.
Rated for tanks 53 - 198 gallons (200-750 Liters)
BRS Recommended for tanks up to:
- Heavy Bioload (Most Common) - 70 gallons
- Medium Bioload - 90 gallons
- Light Bioload - 120 gallons
- Integrated cylindrical and cone shape chambers help reduce bubble bursting and surface agitation
- Bubble Plate Design - reduces turbulence
- Maximum air flow capacity in compact design
- Micro-adjustable valve for precise water level control
- Twist-lock neck for easy collection cup removal
- Quality construction - CNC machined parts and Georg Fischer fittings
- Internal application - no feed pump required
- Air intake: 143 GPH (540 LPH), making it capable of handling a higher water throughput.
- Operating Depth: 7" to 9.5"
- Low power consumption and high performance
- Design allows cleaned water to exit bottom practically bubble-free
- Skimmer draws water directly from sump
- Features a Skimz ES2000 Needlewheel Pump - no feed pump required
- Body Diameter: 4.72" (120mm)
- Foot Print: 6.25” x 7”
- Total Height: 21” (530mm)
- Cup Diameter: 150 mm
ES2000 Needlewheel Pump Features:
- Skimz worked with an Italian pump manufacturer, using advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, seamless-coated rare earth magnet for durability and high performance.
- Air Draw: 143 GPH (540 LPH)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts
- Warranty for Original Purchaser against defective material and workmanship that occurs during normal use.
- 2 Year Warranty on skimmer body
- 1 Year Warranty on pump
|Product Name||Skimz Monzter SM121 Internal Protein Skimmer|
|Maximum System Volume||101 - 150 Gallons|
|Recommended Tank Size||101 - 150 Gallons|
|Skimmer Body Types||Internal, Space Saver|